Fee Structure for 2020-2021
APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS
Application form and prospectus are available in the school office, during the working hours on payment of Rs. 500/-. Filled-up applicalion form along with a copy of Birth Certificate duly attested by a Gazatted Officer should be submitted to the Principal in order to confirm admission.
The fee payable per year will be fixed by the management from time to time which may be paid in two instalments. The first term fees is payable at the time of admission and the 2nd term fee is to be paid in the month of October. As per the instruction from CBSE, no cash payment will be accepted at school office. Payment of school fee & transportation fee can be made online using lnternet banking from the school website www.mesrajaschool.com / Parent App.The details of fee structure are given below.
MONTESSORI I & II (2020-2021)
|Sl No:||MONTESSORI||I & II|
|8||MES Education Board Fee||381|
|First Installment (at the time of admission for newly admitted students and before 15th June for existing student)||14535|
|Second Installment Fee (before October 31st)||14535|
SCHOOL FEE GRADE (I-XII) (2020-2021)
|Sl No:||I to V||VI to X||XI & XII Science||XI & XII commerce|
|8||MES Education Board Fee||407||407||407||407|
|First Installment (at the time of admission for newly admitted students and before 15th June for existing student)||12965||14940||19825||18195|
|Second Installment Fee (before October 31st)||12965||14940||19825||18195|
HOSTEL FEE GRADE (I-XII) (2020-2021)
|Sl No:||I to V||VI to X||XI & XII|
|First Installment (at the time of admission for newly admitted students and before 15th June for existing student)||72175||79115||83565|
|Second Installment (before October 31st)||72175||79115||83565|
SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES (2020-2021)
|Sl No:||Courses||Classes||Registration Fee||Training Fee Annual (single installment)|
|1||Multimedia||VI to IX||any one is compulsory||nil||1940|
|2||Home Science||VI to IX||nil|
|3||Fashion Designing||VI to IX||nil|
Fees against Skill development courses may be paid(one time payment) along with the first installment of school fees.
School fee shall be paid in two instalments payable for 12 months of the academic year as per schedule without fine. Default in remitting the fee will lead to late fee as given below.
|Fee Schedule||From||To||Late fee Amount|
|1st Installment||Upto 15.06.2020||No late fee|
|2nd Installment||Upto 31.10.2020||No late fee|
|Note: If the fee is not paid on or before the last date of fee payment with late fee, name of the student will be removed from the school rolls and re-admission procedure has to be followed|
- Fee should be paid in full and no part payment will be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The School acknowledges every payment made to it by a signed receipt. Parents are requested to make sure that they receive a proper receipt for every payment they make and the school will not be responsible for payments made without proper receipts. There may be an annual increase of fees every year.
- Boarders to pay an advance of Rs. 10,000/- towards personal account.
- Senior secondary students who opt computer science as an optional subject will have to pay an extra fee of Rs. 2500/- annually.
- Newly admitted students should pay Rs. 1000/- towards caution deposit. It will be refunded at the end of the course after deducting outstanding dues if any. It will not be refunded before the end of the academic session even if the student leaves the school midway.
- Students joining/leaving in between the academic year must pay the whole year fee.
- School Uniform is compulsory for all the students.
CLOTHING LIST (TO BE PROVIDED BY THE PARENTS FOR THE BOARDING STUDENTS)
|1||Coloured dress for boys||5 Nos|
|2||Coloured dress for girls (Dress should be minimum four inches below the knee)||5 Nos|
|3||Petticoat (for girls)||5 Nos|
|4||Under garments (for boys)||5 Nos|
|5||Under garments (for girls)||5 Nos|
|7||Bath towels (Turkish)||3 Nos|
|9||Leather Chappals||1 pair|
|11||Prayer Dress (For muslim girls only)||2 pairs|
|12||Night dress ( Pyjama set for boys)||3 pairs|
|13||Night dress (Pyjama set for girls 1 to IV)||3 pairs|
|14||Night dress (Churidar set for Girls V to XII)||3 pairs|
|15||Soap, shampoo, Hair Oil, Talcum powder, face cream & tooth paste, shoe polish|
|16||Comb / Hair brush / Lice comb|
|17||Tooth brush, Nail cutter, Tongue Cleaner|
|18||Air Bag, Suitcase|
Please Note :-
- All clothing items provided by the parents/guardian must be properly labelled or marked for easy identification before handing over to Matron/Warden.
- Items other than the ones mentioned in the above list will not be permitted.
CLOTHING LIST (PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL)
|1||School uniform (Applicable to all)||3 Pairs|
|2||School uniform shoes (Applicable to all)||1 Pair|
|3||School Tie (Applicable to all)||2 Nos|
|4||School socks (Applicable to all)||3 Pairs|
|5||School belt (Applicable to all)||1 No|
|6||House P.T. Dress (Applicable to all)||1 pair|
|7||Canvas Shoe (Applicable to all)||1 pair|
|8||Pillow (Boarding)||1 No|
|9||Pillow cover (Boarding)||2 Nos|
|10||Mattress (Boarding)||1 No|
|11||Bed sheets (Boarding)||2 Nos|
|12||Plastic bucket (Boarding)||1 No|
|13||Plastic mug (Boarding)||1 No|
|14||Bedspreads (Boarding)||1 No|
Items listed above are available in the school store and the same must be purchased on payment at the time of admission.
|A/C Name||MES RAJA RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL|
|Bank||SBI NIT Branch|
|Please Note: Kindly Send the transfer details (Screen short/bank slip) after writing the name and admission number of the student.|